Comprar laboratorio para 24 personas

ALFONSO

Estimados: Necesito poner en funcionamiento un laboratorio de electrónica digital en mi ciudad. El PCB para el laboratorio no se cual escoger, ya que aprecio hay placas BASYS 2, BASYS 3, etc, pero no se cual de todas comprar. Necesitaría 24 unidades de estas. Ustedes que me aconsejan? El objetivo de mi curso esta basado en un libro que escribí hace 20 años sobre circuitos digitales. Ahora, quiero adaptarlo a una de estas placas o tarjetas PCB, para realizar los ejercicios de electrónica digital Básica, Combinacional y Secuencial en la primera etapa. Quiero que los ejercicios de estos temas se puedan realizar uno a uno en estas PCB. También quiero saber si utilizando la plataforma EDA Playground, utilizando el lenguaje de programación VERILOG, se ajusta a las PCB  que necesito. Entonces en resumen: Cual PCB me recomiendan? Tienen ustedes ya ejercicios desarrollados en esa temática inicial? Que sea económica por favor, mi país paga con dinero devaluado, Gracias.

974/5000

Dear: I need to start a digital electronics laboratory in my city. The PCB for the laboratory I do not know which to choose, since I appreciate there are BASYS 2, BASYS 3, etc. boards, but I do not know which one to buy. I would need 24 units of these. What do you advise me? The objective of my course is based on a book I wrote 20 years ago on digital circuits. Now, I want to adapt it to one of these PCB boards or cards, to carry out the Basic, Combinational and Sequential digital electronics exercises in the first stage. I want the exercises on these topics to be done one by one on these PCBs. I also want to know if using the EDA Playground platform, using the VERILOG programming language, it fits the PCBs I need. So in summary: Which PCB do you recommend? Do you already have exercises developed in that initial theme? Make it cheap please, my country pays with devalued money, Thank you.

Hi @ALFONSO,

I apologize for the delay.

I don't know which book you are referring to, but a Basys 3 would probably work. It may be worth it to you to look through these two threads here and here on our forum for advice on choosing a board. If you need a bunch of external IO such as switches and LEDs, then a Basys 3 will probably work nicely for you.

I haven't used the EDA Playground before, but glancing at it, it should work fine with any of the Digilent boards. If you haven't seen it already, I would also recommend taking a look at the these pages on the Digilent Learn site here and here if you have not seen them yet. They won't necessarily be for your board, but do have some good materials for combinatorial and sequential digital logic.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived