Analog Discovery not getting enough power from USB

frodi.dam

Question

Hi

I have an analog discovery that has been working fine for the last 2 months. But yesterday i got the error message: The device needs at least 2W/400mA from USB Cable.

I am running the Wave From 2015 app. Have tried it on both mac and windows (bootcamp on my mac), but got the same message. When im running diagnostic on my usb ports, I get the result that i have 1000mA available for use (with my analog discovery connected)

Have tried changing the usb cable but no luck

My analog discovery works on other computers

Any tips?

5 answers to this question

I am

On 3/30/2016 at 0:37 PM, frodi.dam said:

Hi

I have an analog discovery that has been working fine for the last 2 months. But yesterday i got the error message: The device needs at least 2W/400mA from USB Cable.

I am running the Wave From 2015 app. Have tried it on both mac and windows (bootcamp on my mac), but got the same message. When im running diagnostic on my usb ports, I get the result that i have 1000mA available for use (with my analog discovery connected)

Have tried changing the usb cable but no luck

My analog discovery works on other computers

Any tips?

I am having a similar problem with with an Analog Discovery 2.  I am using a HP Spectre 360 running windows 10.  I tried it with and without a powered hub.  I don't have any devices attached.

Archived