OpenLogger sdk? c/c++? python?

Big fan of the Analog Discovery Digilent products - we have about a dozen of them working everyday here!

Are there plans or is there an SDK like the Discovery?   Something with python, matlab, c/c++?

Are there any plans for  a "non-browser" software?  I see you can have a "local" app - which is good I guess....

Hi @mkj,

There are currently not any plans for an SDK like the Discovery line has or similar scripting capabilities. As for the non-browser software, the local app (that's part of the Digilent Agent if I recall correctly) is what we have available, though as you probably expect, the most current version will be the one available on waveformslive.com.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
JColvin

P.S. Glad to hear you are a fan of the Analog Discovery products!

Thanks JColvin - after playing with the local browser app it's not bad at all!   Very nice. I'll have to buy a few to check them out.

Are there any "sample data CSV files" I could get to pull up in the simulated openlogger to show people what it can do?

Too bad about the sdk - was hoping for just limited ability to start / stop acquire 8channels of data into a C/C++ program etc.  

Still a really nice device! 

Hi @mkj,

I apologize for the delay. I asked our firmware engineer if they had any sample CSV files available for the OpenLogger (simulated or otherwise) and they informed me that they did not have this material at this point in time.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived