Digilent Agent on Fedora 28

Second post:-)

As there is no rpm package for Digilent Agent (yet?), I started compiling from source as per the instructions here: https://reference.digilentinc.com/reference/software/digilent-agent/build-from-source

After a bit of fiddling, Digilent Agent is running from the terminal now and WaveformsLive.com is working properly and communicating with my OpenScope.

But, there's no gui whatsoever, don't know if this is intended, and running Waveforms offline is not working; the www directory is empty,

Any help would be great! If I sort everything out I can write a post for other Fedora users.

Regards, Peter

Was wondering if there was any news on this?

I downloaded the deb file and unpacked that, hoping I could install the files in there manually.

But same thing, if I start Digilent Agent from the command line , it starts, although with much less output than the compiled one, but doesn't give me a gui and the www directory which should contain, I guess, the offline version for Digilent Agent is empty.

If I can supply more info, I'm very willing to help, just let me know.

Regards, Peter

Hi @Peter76,

I heard back from the engineer in question. They let me know that if the www directory is empty that you can download an offiline build of WaveForms Live from here and then unpack the archive into the www directory, so hopefully that'll get you up and running sooner.

Let me know if you have any more questions about this.

Thanks,
JColvin

Archived