how to use the MIO Pmod JF

leonan

Question

2 answers to this question

Hey Ieonan,

Since that Pmod port is connected to the MIO interface you are only going to be able to access it through the usage of peripheral controller cores, but any of the standards should work, like UART, I2C, SPI, and GPIO. If you are using UART or I2C the pin layouts for those Pmods may not correspond with the correct pins from the controller core, so the implementation may need some work, either in independently wiring the correct pins or making changes on the software side. Sorry I can't provide anything more specific without knowing exactly what you are implementing, but hopefully that gets you in the right direction.

Regards,

Nate

Thanks for the reply, but to be more specific like to know how to use the XGpioPs_Read function to read all the pins at once, I can read one at a time using the XGpioPs_ReadPin function.

Hey Ieonan,

Since that Pmod port is connected to the MIO interface you are only going to be able to access it through the usage of peripheral controller cores, but any of the standards should work, like UART, I2C, SPI, and GPIO. If you are using UART or I2C the pin layouts for those Pmods may not correspond with the correct pins from the controller core, so the implementation may need some work, either in independently wiring the correct pins or making changes on the software side. Sorry I can't provide anything more specific without knowing exactly what you are implementing, but hopefully that gets you in the right direction.

Regards,

Nate

Archived