Field-Programmable Technology Conference (FPT '15)

hamster

Is anybody thinking of attending FPT 2015 (http://fpt.massey.ac.nz/)?

FPT is the premier conference in the Asia-Pacific region on field-programmable technologies including reconfigurable computing devices and systems containing such components. Field-programmable devices promise the flexibility of software with the performance of hardware. The development and application of field-programmable technology have become important topics of research and development. Field-programmable technology is widely applied, in high-performance computing systems, embedded and low-power control instruments, mobile communications, rapid prototyping and product emulation, among other areas.

It is being held in Queenstown, NZ, a few hours down the road for me.

Have you been to one before? Is it worth me planning a road trip in December?

PS. Their website is pretty poor - lots of links to pages with no information on it. It makes me wonder....

• 2 years later...

The conference will be held on 11-13 December 2017.Papers will twofold visually impaired companion checked on and acknowledged papers will be distributed in the gathering procedures and be submitted for consideration in IEEE Xplore.I herd about the news from Sovinco. The Demo, PhD forum and design competition is held on 30 October.

Archived