Is it possible to adjust the number of samples acquired and the sample rate of the Nexys 4 DDR ADC?

JessPlazas

Question

Hi. I would like to know, if it is possible to modify the sampling frequency, the number of samples of the ADC of the card Nexys 4 DDR ?. I know there are modes of use, but these depend on the registers but do not allow manipulation of these parameters. If you can, I would be grateful if you could tell me how it is possible.

7 answers to this question

Thank you very much for the project. And I see how you can change the sampling frequency and sampling rate. However, I do not see in what record that can be done. Since this is done from an ipCORE, which for now does not interest me.
I would like to know where it can be done within the code, in which register ?. I would appreciate your response.

Hi @JessPlazas,

In Vivado, you left click on language templates, choose the language(i choose Verilog), select Device Primitive Instantiation, select Artix-7, select Advanced and lastly select Xilinx Analog-to-Digital Converter(XADC).  Here is a Xilinx forum thread that might be helpful. Here is the 7 Series FPGAs and Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC XADC Dual 12-Bit 1 MSPS Analog-to-Digital Converter User Guide as well.

cheers,

Jon

Artix7_xadc.jpg

Archived