RMA or Package Rejection? I Prefer AD3 over AD2230.

JKDenver

Hi I ordered the AD2230 a couple of days ago and it appears to be in transit.  After doing more research on what my application will look like (using Audio Analyzer Suite), It appears that I'll want the AD3 rather than the AD2230.  Should I request an RMA now or simply reject the package upon delivery?  Order: #188271 

Thanks,

Jonathan

I may actually want to keep the AD2230.  It depends on the following:  I've read that the BNC adapter for the AD3 connects both negative inputs to ground which makes the inputs single ended.  Is the AD2230 built the same way, or does it solve that problem by keeping the negative inputs separate?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Thanks so much for that helpful information.  The two devices appear to be similar with respect to the grounding scheme which is what I needed to know.  I am not going to reject the package as it seems that there is much to go wrong with that approach.  I'll give further thought as to which device will work best for my application now that you answered my question.  Thanks again!

Hey @JKDenver

In case you decide to pursue an RMA, you can find the return policy on the website, here: Shipping & Returns - Digilent. This page also includes a link to the form you would need to fill out to start the return process. As you might imagine, Digilent would prefer that you receive the package and then start the RMA process rather than refusing it.

Thanks,

Arthur