AOutScan has an unwanted delay before it finishes on USB-2627 card

Ceco

Question

Hello,
I have a problem with a USB-2627 card. The AOutScan function ends with a delay in some cases. I am using the Universal Library with Visual Studio and VisualBasic.NET on Windows 10. I start the AInScan and AOutScan functions simultaneously with a trigger (for this, I am using one of the DOs on the USB-2627, which I have connected to the trigger input). Both run in the background at the same rate. Example of a parameter set where the problem occurs: Output array with 15 elements, and a buffer with 15 elements is also allocated and a rate of 275 samples/second. The AInScan function captures the points (I want to capture as many points with AInScan as are output with AOutScan), but AOutScan still runs for about 100 ms. This is indicated by the status function (status is "Running" although CurrentIndex is already 14), the EnableEvent event of type OnEndOfAoScan is also not fired yet, and _board.StopBackground(MccDaq.FunctionType.AoFunction) doesn’t help either – I still see the delay of about 100 ms. I also observe the delay with other parameters, but not with all parameters. Could you please explain why this happens and how I can avoid it?
Thank you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet