Zybo-Z7 HDMI Demo for 2024-1-1 and -20 missing the 'src' folder?

Hi, all! I'm a brand new user with a Zybo-Z7-20 and am trying to get the HDMI Demo up and running.

It seems that the file "Zybo-Z7-20-HDMI-sw.ide.zip"  for 2024-1-1 is missing the  "Zybo-Z7-20-HDMI.src" folder. The .src folder is in the -10 version of the zip file, the folder contains the source code. I'm guessing that the src folder is the same for -20 as the -10 version, but I really don't have a clue. Can I simply use the -10 version of the source code? Should I simply add the src folder to the -20 version of the zip file and import it again? Or can I simply edit the project to add the files? 

Thanks in advance for helping!

I went ahead and used the 'Import Source" process to add the source code files from the -10 version.

I applied the Linker fix mentioned in the instructions, then did a good build. 

I can run the app on the board, but the HDMI out is blank. Even the test patterns display are blank. 

Any ideas?  

I found these warnings in the Problems tab:

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
'clkMode.maindiv' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	design_1_wrapper		line 201	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.clk0L' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	design_1_wrapper		line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.clk0L' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	xil_io.h	/design_1_wrapper/ps7_cortexa9_0/domain_ps7_cortexa9_0/bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/include	line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.clkFBL' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	design_1_wrapper		line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.clkFBL' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	xil_io.h	/design_1_wrapper/ps7_cortexa9_0/domain_ps7_cortexa9_0/bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/include	line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.divclk' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	design_1_wrapper		line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.divclk' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	xil_io.h	/design_1_wrapper/ps7_cortexa9_0/domain_ps7_cortexa9_0/bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/include	line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.fltr_lockH' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	design_1_wrapper		line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.fltr_lockH' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	xil_io.h	/design_1_wrapper/ps7_cortexa9_0/domain_ps7_cortexa9_0/bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/include	line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.lockL' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	design_1_wrapper		line 214	C/C++ Problem
'clkReg.lockL' may be used uninitialized [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]	xil_io.h	/design_1_wrapper/ps7_cortexa9_0/domain_ps7_cortexa9_0/bsp/ps7_cortexa9_0/include	line 214	C/C++ Problem

I've tried all of the display resolutions with the test patterns and pass-thru, all give blank output.

The user prompts are correct, and the project is detecting when the HDMI input is disconnected and reconnected.