MCC Universal Library on Qt Creator 13.0.2 - Window Not Showing on Windows 11

Gammmm

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm using the MCC Universal Library on Qt Creator 13.0.2 to read the analog inputs of my USB-1808X on a Windows 10 PC. The project worked perfectly fine on Windows 10. However, after switching to Windows 11, the application window doesn't show up when I run the project. I can see the process running in the Task Manager, but there's no visible window.

I also tried recreating the project on Windows 11, but it didn't resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, I can't switch back to Windows 10 at the moment. Has anyone encountered a similar issue or can suggest a solution?

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 answers to this question

Hello @Gammmm.

Please confirm you have installed the current release of InstaCal on the Windows 11 system and that InstaCal detects the USB-1808X device.  Close InstaCal before running other applications that communicate with the USB-1808X device.

3 hours ago, Gammmm said:

the application window doesn't show up when I run the project

If you create a project that does not call the MCC Universal Library functions, will that application window appear on the screen?

Please provide your example project with the MCC UL functions to test.

Regards,

Fausto

Hi every one

How to add dlls or lib files to Qt and how to read analog inputs. so please provide sample read and write code on Qt creator.

please help me