Program Zedboard development and evaluation kit

Muhammad Ahmad

Question

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to generate a clock frequency of 20MHz from Zedboard PmodA pins. and then i give this to PCB and get 3 output which i want to give to PMODB pins. after that i want to check this results in vivado

can anybody help me how to do this in vivado 2018.2 or guide me with the help of some videos. 

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Post duplicated:

How to generate a clock out of an FPGA is explained as an answer inside the above post.

Again: MMCM/PLL inside the FPGA --> 20MHz clk --> ODDR --> 20MHz out from FPGA pin to PCB via PMOD pins

A step by step instruction is out of scope for me, the principle to generate a clock out of an FPGA is what is depicted above.

Edited by dpaul

Dear, 

I already generated a clock frequency of 20MHz using clocking wizard. Now my question is different i am giving 3 inputs to Zedboard PmodB pins which i take from PCB and i have to show these pins result to screen. 

23 hours ago, Muhammad Ahmad said:

Now my question is different i am giving 3 inputs to Zedboard PmodB pins which i take from PCB and i have to show these pins result to screen. 

You asked that in the other post as well.

Ok, now you need to describe the nature of these 3 inputs, else not possible to help.

Is it just 3 digital inputs or is some protocol implemented?