[USB2404-10] Replacement USB-board

Basje

I received a broken MCC USB2404-10 (DAQ) for repair : damaged USB-board. The reason for the suggested repair is : it seems the USB2404-10 is out of production, while it's hard to order even a new USB2404-10.

I've been searching for answers online and technical documents. OVer the past few months I couldn't find anything related so far, nor could I find a 'tech-support'-link at Digilent. So, my question is : Is it possible to replace the damaged USB-board inside the USB2404-10 by a USB-9161 or USB-9162 ?

• 1 month later...
Sorry for late response, it probably is because I expected a faster reply. I was hovering this topic and when no response available in 2 days, I just skipped it and looked further. I think I was too much impatient : my apoligies for that. I can't provide any device serialnr, since I received a dismantled device, consisting 2 boards connected at eachother. The USB-part / board contains a crack and the Cypress IC shows some damage too (small hole), right above the connections to the USB-data-lines.
It is partly because of this, that I have the impression that it is not eligible for repair under warranty or whatsoever. I think the only option left is to replace this USB board, which is the reason for my question.