TC-32 network connection

Russ2010

Question

Gotten the TC-32 working on the usb connection no issues. for my test setup i would need to use the TCIP connection for the overall system.

I can get InstaCal to see the network device with no issues. but when i try to setup the channels for the program and select browse option on the labview screen comes blank. Any help or what am I doing wrong?

labview code when selecting browse.JPG

instacal detection.JPG

2 answers to this question

Hello @Russ2010.

Which version of LabVIEW are you using?  (Note that as of this post, MCC's ULx for NI LabVIEW is not yet supported in LabVIEW 2023.)

For my test, I configured an E-TC in InstaCal.

image.png

Afterwards, I closed InstaCal and launched LabVIEW 2022.  I selected the ULx for NI LabVIEW file 'Measure Temperature.llb' in order to test the 'ULx Acq Temperature Sample.vi'.  I was able to select my device and acquire temperature data.  Please test this example with your TC-32 device. 

image.png

image.png

Regards,

Fausto

image.png

the problem was with my PC and network setting. I added a 4 port nic card to the system. when i switch the tc-32 network to the onboard it work fine with Instacal and InstaCal needs to be close to have labview work and call the device. so I reset all network port in windows 10 and the system works great.

workingTCs.JPG.73cc614605bb842b241b7b270cfe0658.JPG