request for digilent usb driver for windows 10 to support programming

venkata

Question

Dear Digilent team,

i started working with zybo-z7010 diligent evaluation board, I am not able to program or detecting device through USB mode in vivado tool. I have tried with adept software as well as i checked for digilent usb  drivers file in net i could not find any file for  windows 10 system supported one . I could not find any solution in  technical forum also. Could you please help me to resolve  issue.i want digilent usb drivers to install or programming

i am waiting  for  your  reply

3 answers to this question

Hi Fausto,

thanks for responding for  my request,i already  checked in reference page ,they are providing cables drivers for Linux only i did find and file for windows. i am working in windows version,could you please help to get Digilent usb cable drivers, any links to support windows 10 programming.

Thanks&regards

sareesh

Hello,

Assuming you have installed Vivado, Vitis and the Digilent Board Files, the cable drivers are installed. Use Vivado's Hardware Manager to write your design's BitStream file to the FPGA. If the Hardware Manager is unable to establish communication, the board could be damaged. If the board is 100% working, the Device Manager-->PORTS (COM & LPT) list will add a port when the Zybo Z7 is switched on and remove it when switched off. 

Best regards,
John