Arty S7 BOM file

KellyW

Question

8 answers to this question

Also, the mechanical drawing the Digilent currently provided does not have connector's complete center coordinators, like JA,JB,JC,JD here does not have coordinate along Y-AXIS.  Please help to list all 2-D coordinate of connectors J1,J2,J3,J5, J7, J8, JA, JB,JC,JD.   I am design a board to connect to Arty S7 and need almost all of its IOs and power supply. Thank you very much.

image.thumb.png.b5d879f2aa1dc9242b295e90f4e48d7b.png

Hey @KellyW

Apologies for the delay. Part numbers for the headers follow. I've reached out to the engineer who did the PCB layout to confirm the center coordinates and will let you know when I hear back.

JA/JB/JC/JD: Sullins Electro    PPTC062LJBN-RC
J1: 3M/ESD    929975-01-06-RK
J2/J5: 3M/ESD    929975-01-08-RK
J3: 3M/ESD    929975-01-01-RK
J7: Sullins Electro    PBC03DAAN
J8: 3M/ESD    929850-01-08-RA

Thanks,

Arthur

Hi @KellyW, got some more information on the center positions:

Each Pmod port is spaced 0.90 inches apart, center to center, the same as the first pair on the left shown in the mechanical diagram earlier in this thread. As for Y coordinates, for each of the connectors, the center of the bottom row of pins (JA1-JA4, the topmost in the "Z" axis, for which the holes are further from the edge of the board) is 0.51" from the upper edge of board, so as to line the connector heads up with the edge of the board (with some wiggle room). With the standard 100mil spacing of the pins, the rest of the Y coordinates should be calculate-able.

Hope this helps,

Arthur

Arthur,

Thank you very much for your help. J1 and J5 has the same x-axis coordinate, right? If not, Please let me know.

I am not sure about J8 position.  Pin 1 x-axis value of J8  is not the same as x-axis value of  pin 1 of J2. May I know J8 center x-axis value?