About the Waveforms,I hope an engineer can answer my questions

Kou

Question

I read that ADP5250 supports VirtualBench drivers,but I didn't actually find any VirtualBench drivers in the dwf.h  header file.

And I see in LabVIEW's WaveForm toolkit that the REFERENCED API is indeed the VirtualBench API .

Attached is the content in LabVIEW toolkit.

1649727824(1).jpg

7 answers to this question

Hi @Kou,

My understanding is that there has not been any direct work on Digilent's end to get the ADP5250 working with the VirtualBench API or VIs; the ADP5250 is a VB-8012 (with the WiFi adapter disabled) so I imagine a lot of the functionality may work, but again I don't think any LabVIEW compatibility has been prioritized.

Thanks,
JColvin

On 4/19/2022 at 6:51 AM, JColvin said:

Hi @Kou,

My understanding is that there has not been any direct work on Digilent's end to get the ADP5250 working with the VirtualBench API or VIs; the ADP5250 is a VB-8012 (with the WiFi adapter disabled) so I imagine a lot of the functionality may work, but again I don't think any LabVIEW compatibility has been prioritized.

Thanks,
JColvin

But I don't want to use the API in the DAF.h file. I know about Virtualbench drivers and I'm familiar with them. So far I think the difference between them is that their initialization steps are different, so just know how to successfully initialize and call the program

@JColvin    image.png.a3e57af74c27a1e5824d830e28533e0d.png

In fact, VB drivers are called differently from Digilent instruments.

Although there is no official support, I would like to know how this call method is compatible.

Hi @JColvin,Thank you very much。Uh,I actually wanted to write my test program in C#, but digilent's driver API prevented me from finding the instrument function quickly, while VirtualBench's driver allowed me to find the instrument function quickly