Export data from Waveform (doubt and script)

EzeStare

Question

Hi. I've got 2 questions about export data.

I'm doing EIS experiences.

1- Wrong data???
When exporting data I get a file like the one attached.
The first five columns are: "Frequency (Hz)", "Gain (X)", "Phase (rad)", "Real (Ohm)" and "Imag (Ohm)".
I can import this file in Waveform to plot. Then I see expected BODE corresponding to the experience. 
But if I plot a BODE [Phase vs Frequency] with the data from the homonym columns importing in other software the plot is quite different to the expected BODE.
Finally, I use the data form the fourth and fifth column to calculate the phase [arcoTan (Z Real * Z Imag)] and plot. This new plot is the same plotted in Waveform.
Then, why are phase column values different from what it should be? Am I misunderstanding something?

I.e.:  The first row:
Frequency (Hz)    Gain                      (X)Phase (rad)       Real (Ohm)       Imag (Ohm)       ................
0.5                         0.2444080261    -0.6238977197      5057.716212     -370621.1276    ...............
If I calculate phase with the next equation [arcoTan (Z Real * Z Imag)]: arcoTan (5057.716212  * -370621.1276) = -1.557150579
With -0.6238977197 I plot a bad BODE, but with -1.557150579 I plot a correct bode.

2- Remove or replace columns.
How can I remove columns or replace them using the script?
I mean, for example, if I want to get a file with just this three columns: "Real (Ohm)",  "Imag (Ohm)" and "Frequency (Hz)".
What if I want "Imag (Ohm)" column values multiplied by negative one?: " - Imag (Ohm)"

29-11RC6.1-C-S(500-5).txt

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived