Welcome!

logansam

• 1 month later...

Hello DIgilent Forum.

I am Snehasish Saha, working on ARTY A7 35t evolution kit.  I am doing a project on TCP/IP communication for high rate data transformation with computer system.  I am looking for MicroBlaze & Ethernetlite lwIP applications in Vivado 2022.1.  Looking for your helpful replies.

Thanking you,

with regards

Dr. Snehasish Saha. 

On 10/18/2022 at 4:01 AM, SNEHASISH SAHA said:

Hello DIgilent Forum.

I am Snehasish Saha, working on ARTY A7 35t evolution kit.  I am doing a project on TCP/IP communication for high rate data transformation with computer system.  I am looking for MicroBlaze & Ethernetlite lwIP applications in Vivado 2022.1.  Looking for your helpful replies.

Thanking you,

with regards

Dr. Snehasish Saha. 

Dr. Saha,

Thank you for joining the Digilent community. Please also look at AVNET and Xilinx forums for ideas. With a Google search, AVNET has a PDF describing a lwIP demo for Arty A7-35; but I do not know if the software demo is still available for download.

Tim S.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm David Norris, a medically trained scientific & statistical consultant with special interest in time-series analysis, recursive filtering and particle methods applied to clinical pharmacology. My interest in FPGA arises at the intersection of some of these professional interests (e.g., DSP ~ filtering) with some more generic interests (declarative and esp. logic programming) and a hobbyist's interest in electronics.

I can appreciate in retrospect that some sensor projects I've built in the past with Arduino might have been implemented more declaratively and cleanly on FPGA. I have long shelved at least one DSP project because it seemed impracticable on a microcontroller, but look forward to reviving it now that I know what FPGA offer.

Received my NEXSYS A7 dev board just yesterday, and look forward to diving into this exciting technology with help from the forum, and sharing some of the excitement!

Hi All,

I'm Jim Riches, an electrical engineer who has a long history of wireless IC design, mostly data converters and baseband circuitry.

I was looking for an upgraded lower cost logic analyzer for my FPGA hobby, and various other hobbies, and came across the Digilent instruments. I was a little hesitant at first, I don't normally like to group too many functions into one instrument, but decided after hunting around to get the Digital Discovery as well as the ADP3450 ( to upgrade from my 8-bit Hantak PC scopes).

I've used them for a couple days now, and so far I am impressed.  Still getting used to the very capable Waveforms tool, and all the features of these tools. Already watched all the ADP2 Tutorial videos, very useful.

Look forward interacting with the community!

Regards, JR

Welcome to the Forums @JimR2!

If you have any questions about the Digital Discovery or the ADP3450, feel free to post them in the Test and Measurement section where either myself or the developer of the WaveForms software will be able to see and respond to your question.

Thanks,
JColvin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

my name is Davide, living and working in Italy. In the past I worked mainly as embedded software engineer but in the last months I started to play a bit with FPGAs. Right now I'm doing some tests with Cora Z7 development board

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

i'm Galvani from the department of mechanic at the technical university of Berlin, interested in vibration theory and machines dynamics. Getting started with  MCC Products, i hope this forum will help me to improve.

Best!