pmod wifi

Sheryfa

Question

10 answers to this question

hi,

in the tutorial they used the pmod wifi with pmod sd.. but now i did the same project "ZED_WIFI_SD" , so i have the same errors:

Unable to find default HTML page: HomePage.htm

Unable to get a WiFi connection with key
Hard Error status 0x10003A00 occurred.
Shutting down

pmod wifi run correctly if i do the scan.. but if i wanna to connect him with pc or smart phone i can't.. the error is always "Unable to get a WiFi connection with key"

thanks for replaying..

Hi @Sheryfa,

The error message is from line 417 of the ProcessServer.CPP. Following the functions one potential situation is stated on line 374 which is as follows: 

// not all WiFi adpators support calculating the PSK key for you
// however, if it does then we can caculate it, print it out and then
// then we know what it is and can connect with a key.

I would guess that your wifi network has additional security in place that requires a key to be entered to gain access to the wifi.

cheers,

Jon

hi again, i found the error but i have no solution.. the problem is in ipserver , i can't read the ip adress

IPv4 ipServer = {192,168,1,190};

in the terminal i read:

Connecting to network...

Connection Created

Started Listening

0  Sockets listening on port: 44400

if there is no problem in "ipServer".. where is the problem

whene i write in the program "deIPcK.getMyIP(ipServer);" than "xil_printf("Server started on %d.%d.%d.%d:%d\r\n",ipServer.u8[0],ipServer.u8[1],ipServer.u8[2],ipServer.u8[3], portServer);"

the terminal can't write it..

thanks

On 11/26/2018 at 11:02 PM, jpeyron said:

Hi @

Here is a youtube tutorial on using the Pmod wifi. Did you add a valid login/password for the wifi? Why are you using the pmod SD IP core? The ZYNQ processor should be handling the SD card on the Zedboard unless you are using the pmod SD?

thank you,

Jon

Hi, I have a problem with wifi scan. According to deIP.h, error status 0x10002001 refers to an adaptor error. Is there a way to solve this error? Im using  a SD card on a ZYNQ board so there is no Pmod SD IP core.Thanks!

2019-12-06 (3).png

Edited by TY Fan

18 minutes ago, TY Fan said:

Hi, I have a problem with wifi scan. According to deIP.h, error status 0x10002001 refers to an adaptor error. Is there a way to solve this error? Im using  a SD card on a ZYNQ board so there is no Pmod SD IP core.Thanks!

2019-12-06 (3).png

I got it. There is a physical connection problem with the Pmod connector I'm using. I switched to another one and it's working all fine again. Thanks anyway!

Hi,

I am trying to interface Pmod wifi module with FPGA since 30 days but it is not responding. Today i tried to simply scan wifi using pmod wifi module. It again failed. Below is the error:

Connected to COM3 at 9600
Wifi Scan 3.0

Scan Failed

Status value: 268443650

End of Demo

I am attaching vivado design and sdk design screen shots.

Please help to find out if i am doing anything wrong with the IPs.

Does digilent's pmod wifi module really work with the IPs provided ?

Thank you.

vivado design.jpg

sdk_screen.jpg